Early On is a statewide, comprehensive, coordinated, multidisciplinary, interagency program of early intervention services for infants and toddlers, birth to 36 months, with disabilities, developmental delays, or established conditions and their families.
- Children’s Home Based services. Services provided in the natural environment of the child and their family.
- Family support through coordinated efforts of agencies involved with the family.
- Infant- Toddler play group provided at the Madison Elementary School portable.
- Developmental/ disability information provided to family’s through several resources.
- Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physically; Autism Consultant, Visually Impaired Consultant, Hearing Impaired Consultant services available depending on needs of the child.
Call for an appointment or information 8:30 am-3:30 pm or leave a message.